Because our workforce is our greatest asset, health and safety is our priority. They are the basis of our projects and of fundamental value throughout our relationship with our clients and stakeholders.
Our strategy to reach safety excellence is based on clear objectives:
- The involvement of each and every SIXENSE employee, at all levels, to ensure our safety standards are continually improved and best practice is shared between all of our Business Units.
- The identification of specific performance goals and indicators.
- State-of-the-art technologies to improve performances while reducing risks.
- The adoption of local standards and regulations.
- The organisation of regular training.
- Ongoing interaction with our colleagues to discuss any risks on site and to implement corrective actions.
- Systematic enquiries after each high potential risk incident and appropriate action subsequently taken to avoid recurrence.