Remote Sensing Specialist – InSAR processing expert, Barcelona, Spain
Sixense, a subsidiary of Vinci Group, provides integrated support to designers, operators, and infrastruc-ture owners to help them to successfully deal with their assets during construction and life cycle. With a strong worldwide coverage, today the Sixense team has more than 800 experts in >20 offices worldwide.
Sixense Satellite division is based in Barcelona and holds an international team of excellence with more than 20 years of experience processing Satellite images to measure deformation of buildings, infrastruc-ture, and the ground surface. The Satellite team is involved in Industrial, Research and innovation projects worldwide.
About the role:
The candidate will be part of the Satellite team, involved in the production of remote sensing services for current and future projects. The main tasks are:
• Processing and analysis of satellite Synthetic Aperture Radar images with the Atlas processing chain to derive ground and asset deformation.
• Development of algorithms and tools for new applications and methodologies, using artificial in-telligence and/or other cutting-edge technologies.
• Participation in R&D studies mainly based on Remote Sensing and Data Science Solutions.
• Participate in internal technical meetings and assist marketing and sales departments for custom-er responses, as well as interact with different industrial or academic partners to present the re-sults of your work in this context.
Requirements You bring:
• Demonstrated knowledge in the field of Remote Sensing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Experience in Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
• Knowledge and programming experience in: Python, Matlab, C++ and/or similar programming language.
• Excellent written and oral reporting skills in English are mandatory.
• Experience in GIS systems.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, attain operational objectives assigned by management.
What makes you stand out:
• French or Spanish would be a valued skill.
• Comprehension of civil engineering and geotechnics would be a valued skill.
• Experience in Optical imagery processing would be a valued skill.
• Organised and precise, willing, and capable of performing in a fast-changing environment.
• Curious and eager to expand your capabilities, willing to keep learning and acquiring new skills.
• Focused on deadlines and results.
• Passionate about the discipline, motivated and dynamic, a team player that would appreciate join-ing a growing international company.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgShow less