National platform – UNDP | Liberia
Service provided: Development of a platform for sharing climate change knowledge
Location: Monrovia, Liberia
See google map
Period of the service: 2019 - 2019
Duration of service: Four months
Sixense solutions used:
Images of the project
An interconnected platform
This new sharing platform aims to help strengthen institutional and regulatory systems in order to take the climate into account in development planning.
- Create a knowledge base and improve knowledge of the environment.
- Improve access to, and transfer of, knowledge.
- Strengthen research and development capacities in the field of climate change in Liberia.
- Disseminate and incorporate consideration of climate change into national policies and programmes.
Content of the assignment
- Design of the methodology and detailed work plan (framework report and tools).
- Development of the platform with all the architecture and options.
- Acquisition and processing of data on climate change and the environment, including satellite data.
- Training of technicians in operational management and maintenance of the platform.
- Platform and training final report.