Our global structural monitoring solution Build’Health allows you to :
– Monitor the structural health of your building throughout its entire lifecycle,
– Quickly estimate the level of damage sustained by the buildings after an event or incident (construction works, accident, earthquake),
– Optimise risk management during urban works.
Monitoring of your building's structural health throughout its entire lifecycle
- The technology is based on worldwide expert research in building damage.
- Build’Health uses a global indicator of structural health: the dynamic signature.
- Similar to a medical examination, Build’Health takes the pulse of your structure and immediately detects any structural degradation.
Our solution Build'Health
- Build’Health can be applied manually and occasionally,
for example once a year.
- For sensitive structures, Build’Health can operate in automatic and continuous mode, transmitting alarms in case of degradation.
- Each building’s Build’Health measurement process takes less than an hour. The comparison of successive measurements permits the detection of any damage.
- In geographical areas of seismic activity, we can configurate Build’Health in real-time / autonomous mode with a local display. After a tremor occurs, Build’Health immediately defines the level of building degradation and either authorises or prohibits its ongoing use.
- Simple, global, non destructive and non-intrusive method.
- Reliable mathematical indicator, providing the global health status of the structure, independently from visual analysis.
- Establishes strategic information for the management of a
property portfolio, building insurance or real estate investments.
- Helps to analyse the conditions of safe access to buildings after an accident, fire or earthquake.
- Helps preventive measures and the analysis of the impact of works.
- Monitoring of a property portfolio by periodic measurements, as part of an asset management strategy.
- Monitoring of ageing or damage of sensitive structures, periodic or continuous measurements.
- Structural integrity check before/after an event (passage of a convoy or works nearby for example).
Specific applications in geographical areas of seismic activity:
- High visibility (beacon) and digital warning signals to authorise or prohibit the return to a structure after a seismic event.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Autonomous system capable of operating off-line (Telephone, 4G, etc.) and without power supply (12 hours battery life).
- Display of accessibility in real time and 10 minutes after any detected tremor.