Our metrology service is comprehensive, ranging from on-site data capture to data processing and delivery of measurements to analyse the failure, wear or distortion of mechanical components and/or assemblies.
Your challenges, our responses
- Expert assessment of the existing situation
The challenge: to have access to high-precision (sub-millimetre) measurements.
We conduct on-site contact or non-contact metrological inspections by tracking, probing or digital scanning, depending on the precise nature of the project and operational conditions. Where direct measurement is impossible, we take high-precision impressions which are then scanned.
What sets us apart distinctively from competitors
- Our ability to acquire high-precision measurements regardless of:
- volume, length, shape
- complexity, weight, fragility
- material or colour
- Operational development engineering: innovative techniques and production of measurement robots
- 25 years of experience in metrology for leading industrial, nuclear, water company and other clients