From studies to maintenance, we support you with your steel and concrete protection issues.
Our expertise is built around the following areas of technical skills:
- Protection against corrosion
- Protection against fire
- Protection of concrete (watertightness, impermeability, etc.)
- Soil protection
- Protection of the environment during projects to restore engineering structures
Our solutions at the design stage
- Drafting of written documents
- Analysis of bids
- Compliance with requirements (standards, technical specifications, best practices, ACQPA/FROSIO/LACE rules, etc. )
Our solutions during construction
- Compliance with requirements
- Monitoring and inspection by experienced ACQPA/FROSIO inspectors
- Handling of any non-conformities
- Final acceptance
Our solutions during ageing
- Diagnosis for an overview of the condition of the structure
- Repainting options from a cost/benefit/risk perspective
- Planning and estimation of maintenance operations
- Technical support when making warranty claims and other disputes
A dedicated training centre
We provide qualifying or personalised training in the field of steel and concrete protection for appraisals, diagnostics, defects, regulatory watches, worksite support, audits, etc.
We train future ACQPA/FROSIO inspectors and ACQPA Level 3 business managers in our training centres or directly at our clients’ premises.
Discover our range of training.