Throughout their life cycle, engineered structures need to be monitored, inspected and supervised.
Inspection is an essential part of any preventive maintenance strategy, because it enables assessment of asset condition, measurement of engineered structure service levels and identification of problems requiring more extensive action.
We offer a comprehensive range of inspection services, from the most conventional to the most innovative, to examine the condition of existing structures and qualify their levels of damage.
Civil engineering and engineered structures
- Visual inspection: detailed initial inspection, quantified viewing, periodic detailed inspection, simplified viewing
- Digitised inspection by drone and remote solutions
- Analysis of fault typology
- Expert opinion and recommendations
Functional buildings and structures
- Zero point
- Due diligence audit
- Visual diagnosis of structures
- Condition assessments
- Construction principle identification
- Expert opinion
Discover new ways of inspecting your engineered structures and the new options for tracking fault development over time.
What are the benefits of digitised inspection?
Discuss your needs with our experts to identify the benefits our solutions can offer:
- Security: limiting access points and improving security
- Speed: reducing on-site working time and disruption to operations
- Completeness: full data capture to remove any ambiguity from archived data
- Reliability: repeatability of inspection data over time and expert comparison of inspections