As a project owner, you must now manage your property in an increasingly complex and restrictive budgetary, technical and regulatory environment.
You must ensure that the structures’ service level is maintained while ensuring the safety of property and persons.
Our property management experts help you structure the management, identify risks and optimise maintenance budgets in relation to your structures.
We provide our experience and our know-how to establish effective property management strategies, making it possible to prioritise work to be carried out and optimise maintenance costs.
A comprehensive approach to give managers visibility
Knowing the property and organising long-term management
- Conducting an inventory. Due diligence audit
- Characterisation of the state and performance of property
- Development of management indicators (KPIs)
- Definition of objectives and property management policy
- Construction of dashboards
- Assistance for digitisation of property management tools
Defining the direction of budget policy and optimising maintenance costs
Building a medium to long-term financial strategy
- Modelling property ageing
- Simulation of various investment scenarios
- Comparison of effects in terms of performance
Optimising investments to strike the right balance between portfolio quality and risk level
- Estimation of renewal and maintenance needs (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Ranking and prioritisation of actions to be undertaken (preventive and curative) according to the risks
- Construction and development of the multi-year maintenance programme
BRIDDGET – a tool designed for bridge maintenance budget planning
Briddget is a decision-support tool for planning medium and long-term maintenance investments for infrastructure. Briddget takes into consideration the ageing and gradual deterioration of structures and allows you to define your budgetary policy strategy and guide the development of multi-year maintenance programmes.
More than just a software tool, Briddget is a business solution designed by experts for bridge managers.
Design your maintenance strategy by testing various scenarios
- Define your objectives and financial constraints
- Prioritise, plan and optimise your investments
- Simulate the future condition of your infrastructure with different maintenance scenarios
- Calculate the cost of total or partial upgrade of your infrastructure
Justify your choice of strategy
Briddget allows you to justify a strategic choice by comparing maintenance scenarios, measuring the effects in terms of improving the condition of your infrastructure and leads to choosing the optimum scenario according to your strategy.