Shrinking the ecological footprint of worksites is a central concern for many local councillors and contracting authorities.
So we help contractors and project owners to optimise your scheduling, methods and on-site working practices, and design the implementation of suitable solutions that ensure full compliance with contractual, planning and budgetary commitments.
We use innovative technologies to transform restrictive monitoring obligations into high added-value opportunities for operational optimisation and management.
Fully controlled worksites
Our acoustic consultancy provides you with all the support you need to ensure the security of your investments and projects:
We take care of the acoustic and vibration aspects of your environmental impact studies to ensure that your projects comply fully with all regulations and administrative requirements.
We identify the best solutions to ensure full alignment between programme, budget, regulatory constraints and contractual commitments. The advice given by our team helps you to optimise your methods, at the same time as maximising your operational performance and communicating effectively with third parties.
We work with you to identify the critical phases of your work schedule, proactively assess your impacts and prepare your noise studies. We optimise measures to reduce your acoustic footprint, and develop monitoring and reporting strategies that maximise your productivity, at the same time as protecting local residents and worksite personnel.
We believe that monitoring should be much more than simply a contractual requirement, so we help you to implement solutions that transform your monitoring data into valuable information that benefits your project.
Better prevent than cure
Our solutions are effective decision-support tools that:
- Maximise the productivity of your worksites and working hours
- Provide prompt and factual responses to complaints
- Ensure your contractual and regulatory compliance to avoid worksite stoppages
What makes us special
- Twin skills in consulting and monitoring, which makes us unique in the market.
From project design to delivery, our integrated offer helps you to manage your noise and vibratory impacts professionally and accurately.
- We work in partnership with our clients, adapting our services to the changing needs of your project.
- Our broad range of equipment means that we can always provide the availability and responsiveness essential to the smooth-running of your project worksites.