Whether at the design, pre-construction or worksite stage, our team of experts is on hand to support and advise you every step of the way to:
- Ensure that your technical and financial contract bids are competitive
- Make certain that your methods and solutions align perfectly with the regulatory and contractual requirements of the project
- Guarantee the outcomes and delivery times of the structures you build
An offer dedicated to the needs of construction companies
We know the construction world inside out, which means that our specialists can be highly flexible in the advice they give you regarding technical choices appropriate to the problems you encounter. Our team adapts to meet your constraints, and studies all those technical variants with the potential to benefit your project in terms of cost and schedule.
We provide answers on building compliance issues. We take great care to maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders, at the same time as working to optimise the requirements of our clients and safeguard your interests.
We advise you at every stage in your project
Structuring contract tenders to ensure alignment with the regulatory context and technical programme:
- Optimised design
- Reasoned negotiation of acoustic targets with the project manager and/or project owner
- Technical validation of variants
- Optimisation of technical solutions
- Ensuring the security of contractual commitments
On-site working and monitoring
- Site visits and verification of implementation
- Technical advice on construction details
- Acoustic tests conducted during work on site to validate the technical choices made
Our acousticians provide you with practical, realistic solutions:
- Diagnostics / Initial status:
An inventory of your buildings prepared before commencement of work, and characterisation of worksite sound and vibration environments to provide you with all the information needed for a well-designed project.
Design studies to identify optimised technical solutions and variants that comply with acoustic requirements and reduce your construction costs.
- Work on site:
Site visits to check implementation conditions and quality. Support with the management of your construction worksites to limit the impact of noise pollution on neighbouring communities.
Measurements at the commissionning stage to verify that all the acoustic targets set for your projects have been met. Support continues until all reservations have been withdrawn.
The added benefits of using our building acoustics expertise
Clear and practical studies
We are committed to facilitating communication between all construction project stakeholders.
This is why every noise and vibration study we produce is backed up by concise, high-quality reports whose clear conclusions are developed in consultation with your teams to facilitate decision-making.
We are committed to delivering results, and pay particularly close attention to recommending only the most appropriate technical solutions that avoid any superfluous over-sizing that could prove costly in terms of money and time.